Friday, June 19, 2009

I got to meet Michelle Duggar!

Anyone that knows me knows how much I enjoy watching 18 Kids and Counting. Not only is the family from Arkansas, I know that I never have to worry about what will be on their show. They are christians, and their program is very uplifting. I record it so that I can watch it whenever I want. Somedays I feel really bad and don't even want to read. Or some nights I can't sleep no matter how hard I try. These are examples of when I might be feeling a little depressed and watching their program always helps. They are always upbeat and positive and love to share the Lord.
Weeeelll, I met Michelle and her mother-in-law at Kymberly's homeschool association's monthly meeting Thursday night. I even got to talk to the baby, Jordan-Grace, and make her smile. She is so cute and friendly. Michelle was the guest speaker
and did a really good job.
Afterwards, Michelle signed our books. It was a great evening. (I know this is a horrible picture of me, but I had to post it anyway. )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment