Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7th Grade Basketball

Rayne had a ballgame today at 4:00 at Booneville, and THEY WON! I didn't think I would get to go because I had to keep Rance home from school again today because of his stomach. When I asked him if he wanted to go to the game he actually said yes. He was so bored he said home was about as exciting as a cemetery. (I guess he meant things were pretty dead around here today. LOL. I crack myself up!) Anyway, his stomach was better so we went. I have been feeling a little better the last couple of days so I wanted to go to Rayne's game while I could. I missed some of his games Saturday because I felt so bad.
Sissie came to watch Rayne play before she went to church. She said Poppa (91) had disappeared in his truck. He was supposed to be going to Booneville to see if he had won a new truck. Guess he was tired of staying home. He showed back up at home before dark thank the Lord. I don't know how that man walks let alone drives because he has no feeling in his feet due to diabetes. He is the best pop ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment