Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dishes for Muffins

I bribed the boys tonight, and told them I would make muffins if they did the dishes. I haven't told them how easy the new muffin mix is. All you do is add milk, so I definitely got the better end of that deal!
In the picture, Rayne is washing, and Rance is supposed to be drying instead of acting like he is going to flick his brother with the towel!

I don't feel well at all today. I had two good days, but I guess they are over. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning because I need some prescription refills, and my back is killing me.

Survivor was soooo good tonight! It was one of the best episodes ever!

I need to jazz up the look of my blog, but I don't know how to yet. I guess I'll figure it out eventually. I just don't feel well enough to do it right now.

1 comment:

  1. you are inspiring me...i need to blog more often. you already have more entries than i do and i started my back in november. i'm a disgrace to the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete