Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My first blog!

I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile but have been too chicken. It just seems so intimidating. I finally took the jump and did it today because of something I read on Allie Edward's blog. I am supposed to be doing a daily December album and I am waaaay behind. Allie suggested on her blog to use your own blog to record each day what you want to but in your album. So, ta da here it is. I guess I'll just figure everything out as I go along. Sometimes you just have to quit worrying and jump in!
Last week December 3rd(my birthday), 4th, and 5th Rance, who rarely gets sick, missed school due to respiratory infection. He made it back to school yesterday and then missed today because he was throwing up this morning. I asked him if he was trying to get all his sickness for the school year over at one time.
Saturday, the 6th, both boys had basketball games. Thankfully, they were all home games. Rance, 10, only has 6 boys on his team and some have never played before. They are so little. Their game wasn't pretty, bless their hearts.
Rayne, 13, is in seventh grade. They didn't start practicing until after football season was over and you can tell that many of the teams they play have been practicing all year. They are doing pretty good considering how little practice they have had (bless their hearts too!) Tomorrow they have a game at Booneville so we will leave right after school to go watch.
It has gotten really cold today so Lex built a fire in the fireplace. He knows I love a fire.

Lex, Rayne, Rance, - I am the only one in the family that doesn't have a cool name. Sorry Mom, but I have always thought Patty was boring. Oh, well.
I'll try to post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment