Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Duggar Family

The Duggar family will be at the Growing Kids Sale tomorrow. Filming. I hope they are still there when I get to go at 5:00. I hope I get to meet some more of them. I have already met Michelle, the baby, and Grandma Duggar. I don't want to be on television though. How embarassing!
The sale has tons of clothes this time. Even more than usual. The boys' racks are full and piled up on top. I hope I find some clothes for the boys. I'll have to dig. Some clothes are piled in the floor because they never have as many boys' clothes racks as girls because they don't usually have as many boys' clothes.
I turned in a few clothes to sell just so I could go to the early sale tomorrow and maybe meet the Duggars. I love their show and their book!!! I hope I get to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment