Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I am pooped. Going to Fort Smith the last two days has worn me out. Yesterday I took clothes to the Growing Kids Sale and had to stand in line almost a whole hour. Today I went back to the sale to shop and stood in line for 30 minutes because I got there early. The line was huge behind me. And actually, I got to sit in line because I happen to be right where they had set a chair with a sign on the back of it.
The Duggar females were still at the sale but there were so many people I never did see any of them.
I got several pairs of jeans and pants for both boys and even some shirts. I was too tired to have them try them on yet so I hope everything fits. If not I guess I'll take what doesn't fit to a consignment shop.
I am not feeling well right now, but I hope I feel better tomorrow so I can go see Pop. I really need to see him and touch him. I need to hold his hand like I always do. I don't know how I am going to make it through this. I love him so much. Jesus will have to carry me through this hard time. Thankfully, he can carry me, Pop, the rest of the family and the whole world all at the same time. He is a mighty God who loves us more than we can dare to think or imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment