Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Believe in Miracles

My family has been shown in an up close and personal way how much God loves us and that he still performs miracles today. My mamaw had a stroke on New Year's Eve, supposedly has two blocked heart valves, didn't eat or drink for over a week, was told on Wednesday she wouldn't live through the day, BUT she is alive and getting better and stronger every day!
My brother, David, fasted all day Tuesday, and we have all been praying. God had mercy on us!
Mamaw is really the spiritual leader/example in our family. Everyone loves her and I'm not exaggerating. I have been grieving her death all week and she showed me. She and God decided it's not time for her to die yet.
I want everyone to know the miracle God has performed. It's not medicine or doctors keeping Mamaw alive and healing her. It's our Heavenly Father!! He deserves all the praise and glory and honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment