Friday, January 16, 2009

My Mother

Rayne has been sick all week, and it hasn't been a particularly good week for me so I called my mom Wednesday to see if she could drive Rayne and I to the doctor. Weellll, during the appointment the next day (turns out Rayne has strep throat) my mother asked Dr. Jackson if he could write her a prescription for thermaflu for her puppies. Of course, she didn't have the name right so when her friend called she had her talk to the doctor. Turns out, she needed tamaflu. AND HE WROTE HER A PRESCRIPTION! I told him that request was probably a first for him but it wasn't. He's been asked for antibiotics for dogs before.
Oh, and he did say he now knows where I get my "craziness" from. Rayne was embarrassed. I used to Mom. Gotta love her. She will do anything for you, but you never know what she may say or do next!
She also spent one day this week sitting with Mamaw in the hospital. Mamaw is her former mother-in-law. Everybody loves Mamaw!
Last year or so, Mom stayed with my step-mom while she was in the hospital. My mom and I both seem to collect people that need help.
On a different subject the Holland's found out their 2-year-old has leukemia! It is supposed to be the most curable. They are at Children's hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment